SIGNS YOU SHOULD HAIL A TAXI BACK TO YOUR HOTEL ROOM INSTEAD OF TAKING THE BUS
As discovered while waiting for local route 8 at the Old Town Transit Center in San Diego.
- The bus driver has been sitting idle inside the bus with the doors closed for about 5 minutes.
- When the driver does open the doors and you try to board, he flips out and chastises you because he still has 5 minutes left of his smoke break and he needs to de-board to do this.
- The bus should have actually left the bus station about 3 minutes ago.
- It’s starting to get dark and the tourist to native ratio at the station is rapidly dwindling.
- You have two teens with you, that you’ve been entrusted to watch on vacation.
- The guy standing next to you in line with unidentifiable stains on his clothes keeps hanging up his phone that won’t stop ringing and-
- This same guy is telling the passenger next to him about how some guys keep calling him because they want to kill him.